Time just keeps passing. I've heard from a lot of people that the first six months go by quickly and then the last three crawl slowly by, and so far I agree that it is flying by, so we will see how the rest of this pregnancy goes.
Things have still been going well. Right at 21 weeks I finally felt this little guy move. It really is such an incredible feeling. I have felt him every single day since then and now he is so active. I feel him move a ton usually early afternoon and then always when I go to bed.
Around week 22 I could just tell I was growing a lot, and it actually was quite painful. My back and stomach muscles are not used to being stretched this way! Luckily the pain hasn't lasted and I am feeling a lot more comfortable again.
It is really amazing watching your body change this way and knowing it is because there is another whole person inside of you, just growing and developing.
My bump is starting to get in the way of everyday things and I can only imagine how that is going to get worse and worse. I am feeling really limited as to what I can do at the gym, but I still like to go and get whatever work out I can a couple of times a week.
Here is my picture at 24 weeks:
I am definitely to the point where people can tell I am pregnant. This week at church I had several people coming up to me asking if I was pregnant. It is fun now that I really look pregnant and I don't feel like I have to hide my growing stomach.
Marcus and I are both getting so excited for our little baby to join our family. We have finished painting the nursery and have all of our furniture set up and ready to go. Marcus was a trooper this weekend and also installed the ceiling fan all by himself while I took a long nap. Lately it seems like that's really how things go at our house and I know I'm lucky to have him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
You look SO cute Chels! I just felt the baby move last week too and it is an amazing feeling!!! I love it! You will have to post some pictures of your nursery!! I have got to get on that!!! Hope you are feeling good!
You make me sick, you're just too cute. I want to see pictures of the nursery! That was my favorite part to get ready for Melia--but we haven't done ANYTHING for this little baby yet because things have been so hectic around here! Anyway, this pregnancy is CRAWLING by for me, so I am glad yours is flying cause I'm only 20 weeks. I guess Melia's was a little faster. :)
You look darling! Love the baby bump!
you are so so cute! and i totally know what you mean about looking preg and just feeling like you have to hide it. show it off girl you are a beauty baby mom
You are adorable! Man, you guys are on the ball with getting the nursery set up. We still have to move/get rid of some furniture and then paint and then we'll be able to put together the boxes of baby furniture we have sitting in our living room. Its so fun to feel the baby move.
Chelsea you look just darling! I love seeing pictures of you! And I agree with everyone else, you should start posting pics of your nursery. I am dying to see it! I hope you guys had a fun weekend
Cutest little pregnant belly ever!
Love the picture-you look so cute! I was staring at your shirt thinking it looked so familiar but couldn't place it...apparently I've blocked my maternity wardrobe out! So glad you're enjoying this journey so much.
AH! I am so sad I am missing these stages. Thank you for posting pictures of you along the way and you better keep it up! You are so dang cute Chel!
You look great, Chelsea! I'm so glad that you're feeling relatively good right now. Hope you enjoy your California trip next week!
You look so fetching amazing! I bet his little nursery is darling. Are you having a baby shower?
Post a Comment