First of all, I've had a few comments after my "In a Rut" post. So I have to say -- I love my life. Really, honestly, I do. I am not depressed, and didn't mean to come across that way, if I did. I think I live a charmed life. I stay home with a sweet little baby and get to do fun things all the time. I am married to a perfect for me guy. That's not to say we don't have our own challenges, but we live a pretty simple, wonderful life.
People have also asked for pictures of Asher in his gray and white outfit that he was wearing when he was mistaken for a girl. So here they are.
I was given this outfit as a baby gift from a friend. I still think the outfit is darling. And I will be dressing him in it regularly. It also has a gray hoodie that goes with it and that definitely makes it look more masculine, but I love it without it too.
There you have it. Not too girly at all!


6 comments:
Oh, he is so dang big! He looks so grown up sitting. And not girly at all. That outfit is adorable. Cute guy. Can't believe it has been 6 months!
He looks so big sitting like that! What a cute little BOY :)
Chel I think you have such a cute family and I can tell you have a happy life :) Sometimes I get in ruts too even when I am truly so happy with life. And, I do not think Asher looks like a girl in that outfit!
That is so bizarre - his cute little outfit is not at all girly! He is SO big sitting there all by himself. What a cutie!
I think we all feel like we're in a little bit of a rut come January/February. . . I totally know how you feel!
Those are the cutest striped pants I've ever seen!! I think I need to take a vacation day off work so we can paint some furniture to brighten up this time of year!
He is such a beautiful baby - I can understand why he'd get mistaken for a girl occasionally. Actually, at the hospital today, someone thought Jameson was a girl too. He's such a happy little one! Hope that the bottle feeding continues to get better and better...
Oh, and I'm totally feeling like I'm in a rut. I'm SO ready for some warmer weather...AND a healthy family!
Post a Comment