August 18, 2012
Scott and Julie were married in the Salt Lake temple in a beautiful ceremony. These two love each other so much and it was so sweet to be with them throughout the day. We are so happy for these little love birds!
After the temple we had a delicious lunch at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and then went to their reception later that night. The reception was outside in the most gorgeous yard and everything looked perfect. Not to mention she used succulents for her flowers!
Congratulations Scott and Julie!



5 comments:
What a beautiful wedding and beautiful people! I am so in love with that cake with the succulents and the boquets and your outfits and the cute little guys' rompers! Looks like it was fun!
That reception is gorgeous! And you look so cute-- I love Asher's little overalls too :) and sorry to hear about your succulent's death...
Okay, that garden is insane! SO beautiful!!!! Love the new outfit you had to get for the wedding! Always nice when it's cute and you can re-wear it. And Asher's outfit turned out great too. I also love that cake! The succulents looked awesome on it. So jealous you got some!
Everything looked amazing! I love Julie's dress. . . so different but fun! I love that family picture of you guys - your outfit is darling!
Such cute pictures. The yard where the reception was is gorgeous - like something out of a magazine!
Post a Comment