July 8, 2013

Our Fourth

For the Fourth and the days surrounding it we packed up our car and headed out for lots of adventuring outside.  First stop was the Webbs cabin up past Oakley.  We relaxed and enjoyed the cool {er} mountain air and spending time with family.  Asher was in pure heaven as usual riding the fourwheelers.
Next stop was the Oakley rodeo.  It was such a great show this year and Asher loved it.  I would have to say the bull riding is always the best part of the show but Asher was mesmerized by the whole thing, and couldn't stop talking about horses, baby cows and baby pigs {although there were no pigs...I don't know where that one came from}.  They had a fun firework show afterwards which was the perfect way to end the 4th.  
This picture seriously melts me.  My two boys watching the rodeo.  Asher's perfect face and the sun going down.
The next day we spent boating at Jordanelle.  It was another gorgeous day and all I can think of is that this has been an amazing summer and I never want it to end.
We ended the day at the Mandarin with my parents where we enjoyed some delicious food while Asher was with a babysitter.

Saturday we did more adventuring and enjoying being outside...more to come.

1 comment:

Tierra said...

That Rodeo picture of Asher and Marcus is perfect! This seems like such a fun weekend--way to live up the summer!