I can't imagine that Asher will ever be cuter, sweeter, or any more fun than he is right this moment.
He's growing up and he isn't a little baby anymore. He is definitely my little boy and he keeps me so entertained. I love all of our time together, but I especially love our afternoons together - exploring outside, running around barefoot, looking for beetles and potato bugs. There isn't a thing in the world I'd rather be doing.
I love this little boy and I'm not taking any of this for granted.

.jpg.jpg)


.jpg.jpg)


4 comments:
He really is so sweet, and smart. It makes me so excited to have a boy someday. Asher is a main topic of conversation at our house. Thanks for the visits, Asher brightens my days.
Oh Asher.....you truly are the cutest ever. Love him. And love the pics, especially the one with his bear. He is just to die for!
Seriously. How is he such a doll? He is perfect in every way and I'm with RaShae...he's the kind of kid that makes me so excited for motherhood someday!
Happy. :)
Post a Comment