August 15, 2011

Chunky Cheeks


And just because I love it so much here's a close up!


5 comments:

Davis Valley Classic said...

Oh my gosh! Are you kidding me? Cute cute cute! Love the cheeks!!!

Ryan and Mikell said...

you just have to smile when you see that close up. What a cute mom you are too :)

Ashley Clark said...

You look really good Chelsea! And so happy! They become your world...more and more each day. It only keeps on getting better and better...if you can even imagine that. Your capacity for love will overwhelm you. :) Cherish every diaper change, night feeding and feeling of pure exhaustion because it flies by so fast. Congrats and enjoy the amazing ride!!! Btw, I love his name Asher.

Adam and Jamie said...

I LOVE IT!! They change so fast! And don't you just love those swaddle blankets? I have the same one in that picture (except pink and brown). They are the best for summer. Hope the wedding goes well!

Tara said...

A-DOR-A-BLE! He looks so cute and kissable!