Last year I found this tutorial on Armelle for a mini pumpkin wreath and wanted to make it so bad. I never got around to doing it so I knew this year I just had to make it. I love those cute white pumpkins and love how it turned out! It was super simple to make too, which is always a plus. I must admit though that after I made it I had no faith that those pumpkins were going to stay glued to that wreath. They are heavy! I was pleasantly surprised this morning to open the door and see that they were all still there.
I decided to make it just a little bit spookier for Halloween by adding a few bats.
It was so easy and turned out just perfect! And I love that after Halloween I can just take off the bats and continue to enjoy the wreath throughout November.


7 comments:
Ah! You made it! It is adorable! And good thinking on the bats, they add so much.
AHHH! I'm so glad you made it! The bats are darling!
Chels this is the cutest thing! I love simple decor, this is right up my alley. Wasn't it you that made that cute candy corn wreath too?? You are so crafty! And I like your steez.
SO.Dang.Cute!!! I wish I could make things. haha.
LOVE it Chelsea! Very classy.
So cute!! I love it
I love your craftiness...as always. So cute!
Post a Comment