It has been so amazing to watch how quickly Asher has been changing and how much more he is able to do in only the two and a half short months that he has been alive. He is so much more alert now. He loves watching your face and makes such good eye contact with you as you play or talk with him. He follows your voice. He has discovered his hands and loves to suck on them. He reaches up towards his toys and swings his arms at them.
He is so much stronger now and can really hold himself up during tummy time and in his bumbo. He likes to be held facing out so he can watch the world. He loves straightening his legs and putting his weight on them.
And we used to have to work so hard to get a little smile out of him, and now he smiles and even giggles all of the time. I'll do just about anything to get one of his dimply smiles. He has discovered his voice, and does a lot of cooing, gurgling and even some squealing.
It is so much fun watching him learn and grow and do more and more every day. We just love this little guy!





5 comments:
It's crazy to see the progress little Asher has made when you line the pictures up like that! Those smiles are so so cute!!! Love that he has dimples. He is getting so big Chel! I'm SUPER excited to see you guys in a few weeks :)
So cute! I can't wait to see him and all his smiles! Cute header, by the way. LOVE IT.
Is Elise making anonymous comments again?
Love this post. It is amazing how fast he is growing and progressing. And I have yet to see a good smile, so its decided: I'm coming to see you guys tomorrow or Tuesday night--you say when works. I'll even bring some Tim Riggins brownies...
He is so stinkin' cute, Chelsea! I love how you have documented him progressing in so many ways. What an adorable smile! :)
It is amazing how fast they grow and change! He's so adorable! You'll be so glad you've taken a lot of pictures of him.
Post a Comment